[Marxism] Australia you’re standing in it part 1: the pulse rate of accumulation

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:31:18 MDT 2015

It is wonderful to see Dave undertaking this task.  I agree we are in
something like limbo time. All attention seems to be focussed on the
trivializing of the political. Nonetheless the spectacle of the former
Prime Minister and the former Treasurer sat beside each other exchanging
notes on the backbench, while the new Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, Mr
Smooth himself, swanned around at the dispatch box. Such an upheaval in the
Actuality of the political surface does indeed betoken a serious underlying
crisis in the Real (Bhaskar Realist Theory of Science 2008).  I do so look
forward to Dave's promised analysis.

comradely

Gary