[Marxism] Counterfire reviw of Bryan Palmer's book on 1934 Teamsters strike!

Anthony Brain brainanthony816 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 16:37:19 MDT 2015

I published this because it praies up to a point the work of the Trotskyist American SWP and their predecessors! This article has alerted me to this book. Have other comrades read it? Were there differnces between Jim Cannon and Farrell Dobbs on the Teamster union work? Is that mentioned in the book? The criticism of Dobbs in this artticle appears to me as too sectarian! I agree with Cannon's criticism of Dobbs during 1952 for being too concillatory with the Cochranites It is unusal for anyone from the Cliff tradition to suggest the pre-American Barnes SWP was any wat forward!