[Marxism] With those sorts of policies, Justin Trudeau is clearly unelectable I tell you, unelectable

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:14:31 MDT 2015

John

I will try and be grateful for Shorten.  But it is very hard indeed.

The lesson of the  Canadian election is that a move to the left by Trudeau
worked while the NDP stayed resolutely "responsible" and promised to "fix"
the budget.  The idiots got what they deserved.

Here at home, it is only the refusal of the Greens to break from
neo-liberalism that protects the ALP's left flank.

comradely

Gary