[Marxism] Fwd: Congrats, you've been Freshly Pressed!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 23 06:29:03 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Congrats, you've been Freshly Pressed!
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 08:39:19 +0000
From: WordPress.com Editor <editor at wordpress.com>
To: lnp3 at panix.com

Hi, Louis,

I've selected your post (
http://louisproyect.org/2015/10/19/bringing-out-the-dead-in-kansas-city/
) for Freshly Pressed, a showcase where we feature editors' picks and
community favorites on WordPress.com.

I was pretty stunned when I stumbled -- by complete chance -- on this
post, since it's not everyday (or ever, honestly) that a blog post,
thoughtful as it may be, contains an excerpt from a brilliant memoir
illustrated by Harvey Pekar. I'm so glad to have found this, and am
thrilled to share it with our readers. (I also hope the memoir finds its
way to publication one day, hopefully sooner rather than later.)

Your post will appear at http://discover.wordpress.com/, which is
accessible to logged-in WordPress.com users as well as visitors. If
you'd like, you can add a "Featured by Freshly Pressed" badge to your
site, which will appear in your widget configuration page in Appearance
 > Widgets once your post is published. Just click on the Freshly
Pressed widget to add it to your sidebar and choose your style.

Your post is among a number of other excellent posts this week; watch
for it to appear in the next several days. We tweet each editor's pick
on Twitter @freshly_pressed, so following us will let you know when your
post is up. I'll also add your @LouisProyect1 handle to our tweet.

Thank you for being part of the biggest and best community of bloggers
around the world. We're proud to be the platform you chose for
publishing your work.

Cheers,
Ben Huberman