[Marxism] Fwd: I wanted to believe in Jeremy Corbyn. But I can't believe in Seumas Milne

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 23 08:37:41 MDT 2015

If Milne wanted to criticise the West, there was plenty of material:
Yanukovich’s palace, the one with a Picasso vase in the garage, was
owned via a UK shell company, for starters. But Milne appears to have
had no interest in the hopes, aspirations or dreams of individual
Ukrainians, or in actual instances of Westerners enabling Yanukovich’s
beastliness. This, you see, was all about us, and all about NATO.

full:
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2015/10/i-wanted-believe-jeremy-corbyn-i-cant-believe-seumas-milne