[Marxism] Netanyahu claims Palestinians killed off the dinosaurs

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:19:22 MDT 2015

What is significant about the Netanyahu crap is that it is just that and it
is very carefully calibrated for his audience. I keep repeating the line
that if you come to a country to steal the land, then you have no choice
but to become a killer. You must also demonize and construct the owners of
the land as the Feared/Despised Other.  Netanyahu understands that better
than anyone.

I am much taken with Wolfgang Streeck's analysis of the consumer voter.
Netanyahu has no illusions about the tastes of the consumer voter he is
pitching to. He produces vulgar, crude, racist politics for a vulgar crude
racist audience.

We have lived long enough to see the total annihilation of respectable
Zionism.  There will never be any articles written about Netanyahu's
library as there was with Ben Gurion.

comradely

Gary

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 1:54 AM, Dennis Brasky via Marxism <