[Marxism] HOW FAR-SIGHTED THIS DOCUMENT I WROTE IN THE CHIRSTMAS OF 2007!

Anthony Brain brainanthony816 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 19:07:37 MDT 2015

 http://brainontrotskyism.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/dialectics-historical-materialism-and.html

I have submitted this document because it predicted the re-emergence of Trotskyism coming out of the worse crisis of Capitalism and Stalinism!  As part of this rise of Trotskyism every struggle by the workers and oppressed over hundreds of years (thousands of years if you consider the revolutionary struggles against Slave and Feudal modes o production).to discuss in order the maximum gains to be learnt This re-emergence of the American Trotskyist cadre is just beginning to unfold in its early stages.  Due to the dumping of Trotskyism a lot of opportunities coming out of radicalisations and revolutionary opportunities have bee missed.  Trotskyism has a big opportunity to play our historic role because objective basis for our ideas are maturing as Imperialism's gains from the 1989 crisis of Eastern European Stalinism are being reversed.