[Marxism] Fwd: Cuba denies sending troops to support Syrian President Bashar al-Assad | News | DW.COM | 18.10.2015

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 29 11:27:22 MDT 2015

On 2015-10-19 15:46, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> http://www.dw.com/en/cuba-denies-sending-troops-to-support-syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/a-18789217

This blogger agrees with the denial and expands on the issue.
Interestingly, he says that Cuba never gets militarily involved in a
country's internal conflicts, and in the case of Angola only intervened
to protect them against South Africa but not to fight UNITA which was an
internal conflict (but I'm not so sure about that):

http://mattpeppe.blogspot.nl/2015/10/the-imaginary-cuban-troops-in-syria.html

P.S. I suppose this should remind us not to trust a report from FOX News
especially when only they are reporting it!