[Marxism] Fwd: bellingcat - Examining the Turkish Sarin “Recipe”

Mark Richey markrichey at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 19:47:27 MDT 2015

The great bulk of fighting in Syria is done by foreign mercenaries, most of them Wahabists who behead captured Syrian soldiers regularly.  Even the pro US 'syrian Observatory', a one man British expatriate, admits that.

As for the indigenous rebels (aside from the Kurds who want their own nation), they are led, largely, by ex Assad army officers on the take from the US, who assumed Assad would quickly go the way of Khadafy and wanted to be on the 'winning side.'  NOt 'poor farmers', etc. etc., most of whom have fled Syria or to government held areas to escape the head choppers.

I won't engage with someone who simply makes up facts about Syria that even pro US sources don't credit.