[Marxism] A report from Luna & Basel, Syrian refugees in Germany: "Waiting is not Healthy"

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:36:47 MDT 2015

I'm just finishing up a week of Red Hat Linux classes @ Rackspace in San
Antonio. But on Wednesday, an interview with Luna & Basel was published
by the German news outlet SWR and Ralph Apel has already translated it
from the German to both English and Spanish for Linux Beach. So I wanted
to get this out ASAP, particularly with his complement that /"Your blog
has gotten to be a very important, if not the worldwide main fixpoint of
internationalist positions."//So before I leave this stormy weather and
return to sunny CA,
///
/New from Linux Beach:/

      A report from Luna & Basel, Syrian refugees in Germany: "Waiting
      is not Healthy"
      <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-report-from-luna-basel-syrian.html>

      Refugiados sirios en Kusel: "Esperar no es sano"
      <claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/refugiados-sirios-en-kusel-esperar-no.html>