[Marxism] JOINT STATEMENT Final declaration on the results of the Syria Talks in Vienna as agreed by participants

Brian Slocock tettodoro at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 12:50:45 MDT 2015

I should add - the provision in the statement that "Humanitarian access
will be ensured throughout the territory of Syria" is probably just there
as a "motherhood" provision that everyone could agree on. But it does
provide an immediate, tangible criteria by which the bona fides of the
various parties can be assessed ( if anyone can be bothered to monitor
them). Hard to see how you can ensure humanitarian access while bombing the
hell out of communities.