[Marxism] Two important new publications freom Linux Beach

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:46:52 MDT 2015

Greetings,

With the Vienna talks going on, Russia's continued bombing, and now
Obama putting US forces on the ground, things are certainly heating up
on the Syrian front. I just got back to Venice from San Antonio and
already I've published two new pieces, one is a call to action by the
Syrian American Council and the other, my opinion on the JOINT STATEMENT
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/joint-statement-final-declaration-on.html>
I published this morning. Anyway, here they are:

ACTION ALERT: Tell PBS Frontline What's Really "Inside Assad's Syria"
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/action-alert-tell-pbs-frontline-whats_31.html>

Vienna Talks Heart of Darkness: "2. State institutions will remain
intact."
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/vienna-talks-heart-of-darkness-2-state.html>
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/vienna-talks-heart-of-darkness-2-state.html>

More, later