[Marxism] Two important new publications freom Linux Beach

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:30:33 MDT 2015

 Greetings,

With the Vienna talks going on, Russia's continued bombing, and now Obama
putting US forces on the ground, things are certainly heating up on the
Syrian front. I just got back to Venice from San Antonio and already I've
published two new pieces, one is a call to action by the Syrian American
Council and the other, my opinion on the JOINT STATEMENT I published this
morning. Anyway, here they are:

ACTION ALERT: Tell PBS Frontline What's Really "Inside Assad's Syria"
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/action-alert-tell-pbs-frontline-whats_31.html>

Vienna Talks Heart of Darkness: "2. State institutions will remain intact."
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/vienna-talks-heart-of-darkness-2-state.html>
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/vienna-talks-heart-of-darkness-2-state.html>

More, later

Clay