[Marxism] Is Anthony Albanese too left wing to lead the Australian Labor Party to an election win?

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 31 23:54:25 MDT 2015

/Is Anthony Albanese too left wing to lead the Australian Labor Party to
an election win?
/

/Labor would not be unelectable under Albanese, especially if he adopted
a left cover. However if elected to government Albanese’s real
neoliberal agenda would bec/o/me clear to people and they would reject
it and him too, just as they rejected the neoliberalism of Abbott and
may well do of Turnbull, given time and the lived experience of the
deleterious impact of his anti-working class policies.//
/

A genuine left wing party of the working class in Australia has not yet
developed. Until it does we will remain in the Sisyphean oscillations
between neoliberal Labor and pro-austerity Liberal governments.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/11/01/is-albanese-too-left-wing-to-lead-the-labor-party-to-an-election-win/*
*