[Marxism] Jacobin editor urges voting for Clintony in swing states

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 3 19:46:43 MDT 2016

On 4/3/16 9:40 PM, Michael Yates via Marxism wrote:
> This isn't surprising. What is surprising is why anyone would take
> Sankara's political pronouncements seriously. His resume is
> incredibly thin.  A self-admitted hustler, successful in building
> Jacobin's subscriptions, which is to be applauded, given that the
> magazine publishes some decent pieces. But hustlers are always short
> on principles, and he is no exception. Who could actually pull that
> lever for Clinton? Under any circumstances.

I probably should have mentioned that I learned about this on John
Halle's timeline, who endorsed it. Halle was at one time very strong on
the "lesser evil" question. I imagine that there is a lot of social
pressure to adapt to the Democrats this year. If you printed out all the
articles ventilating about Trump, they'd probably reach the planet Mars.