[Marxism] Jacobin editor urges voting for Clintony in swing states

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:27:57 MDT 2016

Well, Michael, I can inagine circumstances in which I would pull the lever
on the whole Clinton clan!

comradely

Gary

On Monday, April 4, 2016, Michael Yates via Marxism <
marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
some decent pieces. But hustlers are always short on principles, and he is
no exception. Who could actually pull that lever for Clinton? Under any
circumstances.