[Marxism] What Do the Panama Papers Reveal?

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Mon Apr 4 11:19:18 MDT 2016

Yes, what a "conspiracy"! It is directed against the British government,
the Russian, the Chinese, the Gulf states, the Syrian, the Argentine
etc. However, one thing is true: Americans seem to be absent. This does
not make the revelations untrue but it might be the case the the US had
some influence to be left out of the investigations. But of course, I am
not in the position to find this out.

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
www.rkob.net
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel.: 0650 406 83 14

---