[Marxism] question re Panama Papers

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:07:37 MDT 2016

Is there any analysis in them, or just leaked files?
I ask because clearly we are headed toward a situation akin to that of
2008; i.e. just as then we had to make clear it wasn't primarily a
"financial" crisis, but rather one playing out in the financial sphere
because of longer-term dynamics of capital, so today we will have to combat
conspiracy theories and explain how those same dynamics, and basic class
structures, allowed this admittedly gigantic wave of corruption to flourish.