[Marxism] Jacobin editor urges voting for Clinton in swing states

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:28:08 MDT 2016

I'm not sure I'm following the train of thought here. Is the issue that
John Halle endorsed Bernie and then switched, allegedly to please the
people who write for Jacobin? That sounds kind of bizarre. I was not very
close with him during my days at Bard but I remember him being fairly
principled. Then again I don't think we were Facebook friends.

- Amith