[Marxism] Fwd: Lèse-Evilism: On the US Election Season | Salvage

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:46:49 MDT 2016

Wait, how is there "no fascist potential in Trumps campaign"? I get that
the ruling class doesn't like him. But so what? What am I missing? Are you
saying fascism can only develop when the ruling class uniformly supports
it/needs it? I'm not so much arguing whether or not Trump is truly a
fascist (I don't think it matters what we call him), but more how the Left
defines fascism

- Amith