[Marxism] Fwd: Salvage Magazine on the nascent potential embryonic incipient threat of Trumpist fascism | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:30:12 MDT 2016

Hmm, maybe Salvage is right about Trump's fascist tendencies: NRLB rules
Trump employees can unionize, and Trump sends his goons to beat up workers
and keep workers at their posts...
Well, the first part of that sentence is true. The rest is just nascently
imminently potentially mythically true.
Speaking of the NLRB, did you notice the recent ruling saying employers
have to openly acknowledge use of anti-union consultants? And these are
consultants wielding pens and tablets, not brass knuckles. Oh, I forgot,
those are old-fashioned criteria...
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/04/04/3766288/trump-union-ruling/

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <