[Marxism] Fwd: Bernie Sanders is no Eugene Debs | Green Papers [was Re: Jacobin editor urges voting for Clinton in swing states]

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:26:10 MDT 2016

I just noted that Bill "chase-the-interns" Clinton has taken to chiding
Sanders for sexism . . . as predicted.  These were the same people who
accused those radicals who opposed Obama of being close members of the KKK
and aiding "the Republican War Against Women."

When are we going actually going to come to grips with the fact that
electoral politics is not some "marketplace of ideas"?

ML