[Marxism] Stanford SJP shuts down Palestinian refugee event, falsely blames it on Alison Weir

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:31:36 MDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

Given that you generally ignore evidence related to this issue, I don't
think it would matter, but as for everyone else, yes I am speaking with the
Nakba survivor on the tour and we'll probably be releasing some statements
in their own words about what happened. Stanford SJP is lying out their ass.

--
- Amith