[Marxism] Fwd: America is Staring Into the Abyss and Preparing to Jump

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 20 06:27:05 MDT 2016

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/20/america-is-staring-into-the-abyss-and-preparing-to-jump/

"However accurate Reich’s information about Trump may be, he overstates
his case. As I wrote in my book The Host and The Parasite—How Israel’s
Fifth Column Consumed America, the U.S. government has been fascist or
proto-fascist for more than 30 years, and this fascism has been
predominantly Jewish."

An excellent point. Just yesterday I saw a guy in a yarmulke chasing a
Verizon striker down Lexington Avenue with a cleaver he likely used for
processing kosher chickens. You have to watch out for these Jews. They
are very sneaky, plus they killed Jesus.