[Marxism] Fwd: America is Staring Into the Abyss and Preparing to Jump

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:13:30 MDT 2016

*Soviet POWs were taken to the new Mauthausen-Gusen camp in Upper Austria,
Officers were killed by a shot in the neck, the rest were put to work.
Around 3.3 million Soviet soldiers died in these camps plus in 1996 a study
by the Russian Academy of Sciences estimated 13.7 million civilians died in
German occupied areas of the Soviet Union. These were broken down into:*

*Deaths due to violence: 7.42 million*
*Deaths due to forced labour in Germany 2.16m *
*Deaths due to famine and disease: 4.1 million*

Jews were not the only victims - http://jfjfp.com/?p=82140