[Marxism] What is to be Done with the Banks? Radical Proposals for Radical Changes

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:31:58 MDT 2016

Thanks Richard. When I posted to this list the version on the IV website I
forgot to mention that it's a product of CADTM, and it helps to have their
original link. Because CADTM knows whereof they speak, and has played a big
role in helping radicals in several countries - including most recently
Greece - to resist the TINA myth.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Richard Fidler via Marxism <