[Marxism] Fwd: No, Seymour Hersh, the shish kebab does not favor Sharia law | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:06:56 MDT 2016

Well, the shawarma may not favour Sharia law as Hersh believes, but I've
heard in good authority that Sharia law does favour the shawarma.
Therefore we need a campaign to boycott this sharia food. In Australia,
there have been a number of organisations already campaigning against
the imposition of Sharia law in Australia, and some specifically
campaign against halal food. Clearly we can see the outlines of a broad
united front.