[Marxism] Mondoweiss pimps for Assad

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 25 18:31:50 MDT 2016

On 4/25/16 5:47 PM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:

> http://mondoweiss.net/2016/04/say-hello-to-zenobia-a-report-from-palmyra-rising-from-the-ashes/
> The delegation was organized by an explicitly pro-Assad group and the
> reportback is unabashedly pro-regime, pro-Russia genocide.

I just posted a comment:

Sad to see Jeff Klein writing this kind of garbage. I knew him back in
the late 80s when he was involved with Tecnica and when both of us had
high hopes that the FSLN could have succeeded in building an alternative
to neoliberalism. But writing this kind of pap for a blood-drenched
tyranny whose top capitalist crony of Bashar al-Assad was revealed to be
hiding billions in Panama banks really makes me want to throw up.