[Marxism] Fwd: Stalin, Stalinism and crypto-Stalinism | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 26 11:37:35 MDT 2016

I have just finished plowing through the articles about Stalin in an
English-language online journal out of Kosovo titled “Crisis and
Critique” that is put out by the Dialectical Materialism Collective.
Despite the Stalinist leanings of co-editor Agon Hamza, the articles are
“fair and balanced” as they say on FOX news. I want to offer comments on
some of the more interesting on both sides of the Stalin debate and then
offer my own thoughts on the question posed by the journal’s editors:
“Stalin: What does the name stand for?”

full:
https://louisproyect.org/2016/04/26/stalin-stalinism-and-crypto-stalinism/