[Marxism] Nada Elia: Time to Stop Celebrating Jewish Dissent in Palestine Solidarity Mvmt

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:21:31 MDT 2016

I discourage anyone from engaging Jeff. He is the dishonest poster who
insisted on defending the made up statistics about Counter Punch and he
also defended shutting down the refugee event at Stanford. He embodies the
racism that Nada Elia describes and I'm still not sure why such a poisonous
voice is acceptable on this forum.

--
- Amith