[Marxism] Nada Elia: Time to Stop Celebrating Jewish Dissent in Palestine Solidarity Mvmt

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:18:26 MDT 2016

She wasn't the issue; he was correct. She was in the audience and a flyer
she brought (written by a PLO advisor) said something about Israel not
having the right to exist. The organizers made an issue about that flyer,
so the speaker (who agreed with the flyer's content) freaked out and called
off the event. Then they lied about it and said it they cancelled the
event because Weir is anti-Semitic. Their explanation didn't even make
sense, given that she was not even part of the event.

Also I don't know why US Campaign gets to decide who is allowed to be in
the audience at an event or bring flyers, even assuming that was actually
at issue.

--
- Amith