[Marxism] Palestinian Refugee: Stanford students censored me over condemnation of Israel

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:20:51 MDT 2016

All, it looks like the thread about Nada Elia's article has been derailed
with discussion abt Stanford (partly my fault) so please consider
continuing that discussion here instead. This is the original topic
explaining what happened at Stanford, in the words of the speaker herself
(below in the video interview).

--
- Amith