[Marxism] Alison Weir

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 21:24:10 MDT 2016

From the Stanford SJP  Facebook posting of April 8.
https://www.facebook.com/StanfordSJP/posts/1015517068540461
"Ms. Weir, however, has made a number of remarks that blatantly attack the Jewish people as whole. In addition, Ms. Weir has also made derogatory remarks about Arabs, endorsed speech by a former head of the KKK, denied the impact of South African Apartheid, and referred to communism as a Jewish conspiracy."

I have asked previously and I will ask again, Does anyone deny that Weir has said these things?

					ken h