[Marxism] Alison Weir

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:31:21 MDT 2016

Stanford SJP does. They released a second statement clarifying that that
accusation was incorrect and that they had confused her with that creepy
Clay Douglas person that interviewed her.

Not that it matters, they lied about why the event was called off:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKqkm5j7qd4

--
- Amith