[Marxism] Fwd: The Sanders campaign is officially over. Now his supporters wonder: What’s next? - The Washington Post

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:43:43 MDT 2016

Well, you have the empty ravings of a classic media celebrity on one side
and Clinton's record of actually doing things on the other.

But I'd be the first to admit that I honestly have no idea how to talk
sense to someone who accuses people of supporting racism because they won't
help you elect one of the authors of the mass incarceration of young black
men . . .

ML