[Marxism] Syria 10; Spics 0

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:19:16 MDT 2016

Louis: " Joaquin was always in tune with the Cuban and Venezuelan line on Libya and Syria"

Joaquín, say it isn´t so?! Really, say it. If true, you really should know much better, but I would want to know how you could justify supporting the Despot against his own masters.
Amith, check the bourgeois national chauvinism. Joaquín is Puerto Rican, I am Chicano, there are a few White guys playing pretend "Mexicans" on this list and, you know, Cuba if full of Cubans. Such racist epithets only expose your backwardness and render anything you say insupportable.