[Marxism] Fwd: The Sanders campaign is officially over. Now his supporters wonder: What’s next? - The Washington Post

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:46:18 MDT 2016

"an openly and profoundly white supremacist way - one we haven't
seen before" - Clay - you are certainly old enough to remember Nixon's 1968
"law and order" campaign which crudely catered to the George Wallace crowd,
and the 1980 Reagan campaign where his first appearance after getting the
Repug nomination was to Philadelphia, Mississippi - the site of the muder
of the three civil rights workers in 1964 - where he made his stand for
white supremacy - in the guise of "states' rights."

Trump is certainly giving a wink to the white supremacists, but they were
crawling out from under their rocks as soon as Obama and his family moved
into the White House, and they will continue to do so whether Trump wins or
loses.

BTW - please clarify - it sounds like you are implying that we should join
the Defeat Trump/Stop Fascism bandwagon, another way of saying Vote
Clinton. Am I right or wrong on this?