[Marxism] [UCE] Fwd: The Black Political Establishment Should Never Have Given Hillary Clinton a Blank Check - In These Times

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:54:27 MDT 2016

I most certainly was not making light of the issue of pogroms/lynch mobs.
In terms of what may happen if Trump is elected - which I highly doubt -
all I see today are pogroms carried out weekly in cities all over the
country by Klansmen in blue with badges, and NOT ONE has been prosecuted by
the Obama "Justice" Department. Will a Hillary adminstration be any more
vigilant in defense of Black America - the same people she demonized as
"predators" in the 1990s? Those urging a vote for her as protection are
leaving people defenseless.