[Marxism] Fwd: We did it! $249,000 in ONE DAY!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Aug 9 10:33:30 MDT 2016

On 8/9/16 12:25 PM, Ralph Johansen via Marxism wrote:
> Gloria Mattera
> Campaign Chair

Interesting to see that Gloria is the campaign chair. I heard her speak
at the conference in Chicago on building an independent party of the
left that never went anywhere after the Sanders campaign kicked off. She
is ex-ISO and really quite astute. For me, as long as people like her,
Howie Hawkins, Jim Brash, Mark Lause and Brandy Baker are involved with
the Greens, that's good enough for me.