[Marxism] Fwd: The Sanders campaign is officially over. Now his supporters wonder: What’s next? - The Washington Post

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 04:59:13 MDT 2016

Mark Lause wrote:

"In places, though, African American radicals have assumed leadership of the
party and its active composition reflects that (Georgia is a very
interesting state party in this regard)."

I've been too busy with work and care-taking an 88 year old to get
involved, but I fully intend to vote for the Greens in this election cycle.
They canvassed more than enough signatures to get on the ballot here in
Georgia. Mark references the state leadership. They are in fact the very
same BAR editors disparaged in this thread. Well, it turns out their
early-on reference to Sanders as a sheepdog for the Democratic party was
prescient. I'm also more heartened by the fact that Ajamu Baraka has spoken
at rallies organized by the Coalition for Immokalee Workers than I am
discouraged with the current Green "line" on Syria.  But please, by all
means let me know when Hillary stumps for a human rights group organized by
farmworkers. I won't be holding my breath in anticipation.

Greg McDonald