[Marxism] Behind the rise of Trump

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:09:09 MDT 2016

Does this article ever talk about the racism that is at the heart of
Trump's campaign? Its a long piece and I only read about a 3rd. It mentions
"fascism", "megalomania" but nothing about race or white chauvinism. Me, I
would have put near the top of course, but then I'm black. Does this
article ever get there? Curious but not curious enough to finish it.

You said it stood up well
. That's why I started reading it,

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Philip Ferguson via Marxism <