[Marxism] Uprising hits US city, Milwaukee, after cops kill another Black man

Stuart Munckton stuartmunckton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 01:19:35 MDT 2016

"And, no, it's not going to end today. I can't tell you it's going to end
tomorrow. I don't know when it's going to end. But it's for y'all to
start." This is what Sedan Smith, the brother of Sylville Smith, the
23-year-old African American man shot dead by police, told *Democracy Now! *on
August 15.

"This is what you get! We're not the ones killing us! You're killing us! We
can't make a change if you all don't change."

https://www.greenleft.org.au/node/62444