[Marxism] Smear campaign against Jill Stein by Democratic Party hack

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 18 15:36:42 MDT 2016

On 8/18/16 11:20 AM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:
> But I was greatly saddened this morning to see Louis uncritically present
> her claim that she is a "peace candidate."
>
> What color is the swamp?

I don't need this demagogic race-baiting bullshit from either Clay or
Joaquin. The next time I get even a whisper of it from them or anybody
else, I will begin unsubbing people. After 18 years of moderating
Marxmail, I have learned to figure out when people are tired of the
list. It is usually when words like "swamp" or "petty bourgeois" are
thrown around, or like when Walter Lippmann used to bait people for not
supporting the Chinese Communist Party because we were in "comfortable"
imperialist countries. I will vote for Hillary Clinton on the same day I
will hail the Chinese bureaucrats.

That is it.