[Marxism] Smear campaign against Jill Stein by Democratic Party hack

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:25:55 MDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Mark Lause via Marxism <
marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

> The current candidate fostered the rise of the
> prison-industrial complex with obvious results.

I'm willing to bet the black women in the Gallup poll know about the
prison-industrial complex in a very personal way. Do you think telling them
what they already know will convince them to switch their votes from
Clinton to Stein even if it put the much more racist evil in the WH?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536