[Marxism] Smear campaign against Jill Stein by Democratic Party hack

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Aug 19 18:02:39 MDT 2016

The only problem is when you make your decisions based on what will
advance the goals of the DP, you lose credibility. In order to build a
left party, you have to show that you mean business. If Jill Stein had
not turned out to be such a feisty presidential candidate in 2012 and
again this year, there is good chance that the GP might have died.