[Marxism] Smear campaign against Jill Stein by Democratic Party hack

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 18:21:39 MDT 2016

August 19, 1856

If the strategy is to build a Left pole in US politics then I think the
best move would be to promote and build the Republican Party in "safe states" while
urging a reluctant Buchanan vote in swing states.

This would leave the Republican Party best suited to deal with what comes next
while avoiding a Filmore presidency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1856