[Marxism] Conversation at the beach: What does it say about Trump and polls?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:46:27 MDT 2016

Yesterday, Jerry (who is white) said to me "You know David (who is white)
is really for Trump. He couldn't stop talking about him." To which I
responded "Oh really, he never talks about Trump to me."

This lead me to question how honestly David would answer a poll about Trump.

Are those who are using Trump's bad polls to argue its safe to vote for
Jill Stein taking the likely effects of racism in driving Trump's poll
lower than his Nov. 8th vote?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291