[Marxism] Philip Giraldi on the Clintons

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:27:26 MDT 2016

This is old, was written when Bernie was still in the running.

I don't care much for Giraldi's views on domestic policy; he seems to have
some sort of anti-immigrant flare, similar to Justin Raimondo, another
writer from the conservative anti-war camp.

Besides Giraldi's views on that and his Campist rhetoric about Syria and
Lebanon, I think the rest of the piece is a more or less accurate summary
of Hillary Clinton's long record of carefully-manicured imperialism.

--
- Amith