[Marxism] Fwd: How Obama Helped Lay the Groundwork for Trump’s Thuggery | The Nation

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Aug 28 10:47:02 MDT 2016

On 8/28/16 12:43 PM, Clay Claiborne wrote:
> And as sadly typical of many "Left" articles that try to blame Trump on
> Obama or Clinton

What in the world are you talking about? I haven't seen a single one
except this. Nearly the entire left views Trump as a total departure
from American political traditions, understood as either DP liberalism
or centrism (obviously) or RP conservatism in the National Review mold.
He is seen as channeling either Adolf Hitler or Benito Mussolini. I
never posted any of those articles to Marxmail because they were so
obvious and so widely available on Salon, Huffington Post and even the
Nation. I posted the article because it was striking to see it in the
Nation.