[Marxism] Eva Bartlett on Syria

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:06:06 MDT 2016

Is your friend's post public? Although everything on this list is public
via the latest 100 messages page, still in this case explicit permission
might be desirable.
I have to add that an intertwined phenomenon is the domination of one wing
of the solidarity movement by PFLP types. When the knife attacks began -
which were universally recognized as a product of youth militancy and
independence - there was hope that a new more revolutionary politics would
arise or at least be widely discussed rooted in those youth.
Unfortunately to date the result instead has been a joint PFLP/bourgeois
liberal joint election slate.
All the more reason for us to find and cherish young Palestinians who are
revolutionary on both questions (on the region and world as a whole for
that matter).